Re: PLS-00222: stored procedure's "select" calls a user-defined function

From: Frank <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 15:49:55 +0100

william milbratz wrote:

>>Are you by chance the owner fo the tables in 9i?

> Yes. both in the 8i and 9i database I ("I, Schema") own the tables and
> the functions.
>

>>Do a direct grant, not thru a role.

> Granting execute and all on the function has no effect.
>
> any other suggestions? has anyone else seen this?
>
> bill m

Sorry - I should have been clearer - select (insert, delete...) grants on the underlying tables/views, used by the function.
Grant these to the creator of the function (unless you call the function with invoker rights - but I don't think you do).

Frank Received on Sat Feb 08 2003 - 15:49:55 CET

Original text of this message