Re: Multiple triggers on the same table

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 08 Feb 2003 14:23:11 +1100

 Siotos> Hi to all,

 Siotos> My question is simple. I have two triggers on the same table
 Siotos> that execute the same code. Which one will be executed first?
 Siotos> Consider the case that both triggers are 'before insert or
 Siotos> update or delete'.

I seem to remember reading somewhere there is no guarantee on the order of triggers firing when you have multiple triggers which could fire and that any code which depended on this would be error prone - in short a bad idea (TM).

Tim

--
Tim Cross