Problem with a Web application

From: news.videotron.ca <dcadorette_at_integrim.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:03:32 -0500

Hi Everybody,

I'm a newbie with Oracle and I have this problem with Oracle 8.1.7 Server with Oracle 9.2 client (the Oracle client is my Web Server (W2K...). My web application use a System DSN on the Web Server to log on to Oracle through Oracle ODBC Driver.

My Web application works well with a browser started on my Web Server, but when I tried to browse this web site on another computer (W2K Server too), it says it could not resolve service name. My IIS virtual directoy use Windows Integrated Authentication and the same Windows domain user is used on the web client and Web server.

Any help would be very appreciated, thanks to all !

Dominic Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 21:03:32 CET

Original text of this message