Re: Migrating to 9iAS from Developer/2000

From: JustAnotherDBA <jadba_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:26:21 -0600

Yes. I would install without the infrastructure, if you can.

One bad thing about the way Oracle setup this install is that if you choose to not have an infrastructure, then you cannot have the Forms server .

But, for our install it is ok. We will do without the Forms server because we are moving our current client/server forms to Java - eventually.