Function To model Mapping

From: Rita <owensr_at_paec.org>
Date: 31 Jan 2003 12:41:44 -0800

Hello all,

I am currently in a Masters Class for Developer 2000. Our project is extensive and as much as we are learning it seems we do not have the information to finish this weeks deliverables. I was hoping someone out here could possibly tell me where I might find some good sources on Function to model mapping. This is a required part of our design process. My team has been researching for over a week now and cant seem to find any information on it. Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated by my team and I.

TIA,
Rita
Developer 2000 Team 5 Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 21:41:44 CET

Original text of this message