Re: OCP Certification

From: Michael Kuznetsov <mvk_at_servocomp.ru>
Date: 28 Jan 2003 06:16:12 -0800

Hi

I used with success this book:

'Oracle Certified Professional Application Developer Exam Guide' by Jason Couchman, Christopher Allen

It covers 90% of exam questions and contains CD with test exam. I am programming on Oracle many years but I am not sure I could pass exam without this book because exam contains a lot of questions that is far from practice. Like official names of parts of database triggers or names of menu items in Oracle Forms. This book pays attention to this kind a question.

Regards,
Michael
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Programming
http://www.brainbench.com