executing psp/jsp files on 9ias problem

From: Gurmukh <sidhu_gurmukh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2003 05:07:10 -0800

hi sir,

working on 9ias (release 2 on win 2000
professional).infrastructure/9ias(portal),database on same machine. after slugging out for a day we are able to loadpsp file successfully. i created a DAD named-sidhu,for scott/tiger(no service name). and i tried to access it via
:http://sgm.gurmukh:7778/pls/sidhu/helloworld it gives error:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Oracle HTTP Server/1.3.22 Server at sgm.gurmukh Port 7778

does the psp file in my case helloworld needs to be placed in some directory as well(what pls in the path actually specifies,just that helloworld is a procedure to be executed??)

we are not able to get the default page of web server which lists all the components(which
should be available at default port:80)but in httpd.conf file the port specified is 7778,but
even at this port that page is not displayed.

secondly how can we run a precompiled jsp file via 9ias,what all steps are required to
execute that.where in the apache directory jsp files are to be placed.or some additional
configuration is required(we are not using JDeveloper). how is apache virtual directory setup done. we are having lots of questions cropping.(if you can suggest a book, nothing like it).

any suggestions would be greately appreciated.

thanks
regards
Gurmukh. Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 14:07:10 CET

Original text of this message