Re: OCP Certification

From: zorro <z_at_z.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:41:21 GMT

Hello,

I bought the 4 OCP books (Oracle 9i) two months ago but now I have to go back to France so I won't take my OCP exam here. If you are interested in buying those books, I will give you a very interesting price.

Learning by yourself can be a long curve, even I think it's not impossible and cheaper than taking courses. You have to be motivated for sure. All depend of your Oracle background.

If you have little experience with Oracle, I would advise not to start with those books.

Have a good one,

d_crespe_at_hotmail.com
Denis