Re: Oracle-Networking Question...

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:13:02 GMT

Transactions are defined by commit or rollback boundaries. So the packet itself is totally ignorant of the transactions. There is no autocommit mode in Oracle. What are you trying to accomplish? That might help us figure out a way to help you. Also what version of Oracle, OS etc? Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure