A newbie question concerning changing users in Oracle8

From: ena <billie5xxREMOVE_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:48:40 +0100

Following the ALTER USER command I tried changing SYS schema password. Now I can't log into Oracle8 with INTERNAL/ ORACLE. I'm not sure if this problem is related to SYS schema password changing but it started happening then. Later I turned back the old password (CHANGE_ON_INSTALL) and I've also tried uninstalling Oracle Client on my machine but it still won't work. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? Is there some file where I can fix this manually?
Any suggestion would be of real help.

Thank you, Billie. Received on Thu Jan 23 2003 - 10:48:40 CET

Original text of this message