Re: Object tables Oracle 8.1.7

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:36:14 GMT

It sounds like you want to use object features and XML in Oracle. What are the business requirements.(other than this sounds like neat technology and I want to use it for this project)
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure