Re: Oracle treatment of fully qualified names

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:40:38 GMT

The OS platform that the database is on shouldn't matter. It doesn't in Oracle. Remember ODBC is an MS centric API. MS products are going to meet it more closely than anyone else.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure