Re: Export from 9i and import to 8i

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:35:41 -0800

Sasa Golub wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to export database from Oracle 9i and import it on Oracle 8i, but
> there is no compatibility from 9i to 8i. So, if anyone knows how can I do it
> (without manual "create table -- as select * from -- _at_--") I would be very
> greatfull.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sasa.

Did you have to cross-post your message to every usenet group you could spell? In the future, please don't. One is enough.

Had you not posted this everywhere I'd give you the solution. But as I am tired of seeing all of this multiposting I will refer you to http://tahiti.oracle.com where the information you request is easily available.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 18:35:41 CET

Original text of this message