Need Help to customize JDBC Thin driver !!!

From: Robert.Denis <robert.denis_at_laposte.net>
Date: 13 Jan 2003 07:29:41 -0800

Hi,

For one application, i need to communicate with an oracle database 8.1.6 with a java application on Oracle JDBC Thin Drivers. I use the default configuration and i search to know if some options (like hidden checkboxes or buffer size) to be configure for optimizing the data transfer.

We need to transfer 150 Ko and really, we transfer over 600 Ko...

Can you tell me why ????

(Sorry for my poor english, but it seems to be more simple in french... :-) Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 16:29:41 CET

Original text of this message