Re: Oracle 8i

From: TaZ2002 <cdr.taz2k_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2003 22:34:59 -0800

What I am Trying to say Is, I am at University doing a course on Oracle Verison 8i. I know it works on Windows 98/nt 4.0 I have it working on these operating system already. What I am trying to do is to get it to work on Windows XP Pro whiich I have been trying to do but cant seem to get it to work. Yes my computer is a Pentium 4, What link do I need to look at????