Constraints

From: Oraconfused <ridgewaybc_at_aol.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2002 10:55:45 -0800

I would like to know if it would be okay to disable a constraint on the
LBACSYS schema table in order to create duplicate long names for the labels in our OLS security policy.
In addition, I would also like to know how to implement Security Procedures and Functions through Forms 6i. I am currently trying to add user compartments via a form, and it does not do anything .We are using Oracle 9i v2 with Forms6i .
If there is anyone out there with whom I could establish a rapport with over OLS, that would be great since there is not a lot of information out there on this subject.
Thanks Received on Mon Dec 23 2002 - 19:55:45 CET

Original text of this message