Re: Auding Question

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2002 16:39:54 -0800

If you're on 9i, and have the Enterprise Manager installed with the LogMiner, then you can easily (through a user-friendly user interface) look for operations which occurred against a specific table or user, for example. If you're on 8i or are on 9i but without the Enterprise Manager, the LogMiner is not as user-friendly, but you can still get the same info. But the easiest way is certainly with a combination of trigger and audit table, and I would try using that route if I were you.

Daniel Received on Thu Dec 19 2002 - 01:39:54 CET

Original text of this message