Re: URGENT!!! Forms questions: HTREE & CURSOR

From: AR <ar69ra_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:53:56 +0100

sorry for my bad english :(

order by: i need "sorted" cursor to create tree in rigth way; i have some data which could be sorted by creation_date or by ID and my; i have also "check box" to provide rigth threat order example: cursor XXX is select ID,name from table1 ORDER BY :CHECK_BOX_VALUE; i hope it is understandable now?!

htree: can somebody help me with that? how to make it EXPANDED by default?

AR