rman

From: murat <myildiz_at_fenerbahce.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2002 23:58:51 -0800

Hi,
I setup rman as following :

connect target sys/change_on_install_at_instance
connect catalog rman/rman_at_instance
run {#Full Backup auf Disk
        sql 'alter system checkpoint' ;
        allocate channel dev1 type disk;
        backup (
                database
                filesperset 1
                format '/exports/backup_%s_%p'
               );
    }

and I run it through the cron of root :
su - oracle -c "rman _at_/oracle/rman/onl_full_bck.rcv msglog=/tmp/logs/rman.log"

The backup fininshes but with the following STD Error out : stty: tcgetattr: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call
stty: tcgetattr: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call

Can I ignore this?I would like to know why this happens?

thanks...

Murat Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 08:58:51 CET

Original text of this message