Re: Export/import in Oracle 8.1.6 EE

From: Vasileios Lourdas <Vasileios.Lourdas_at_eurodyn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:49:03 +0200

Well, i've just discovered, that when creating a table in user_a and you give a name for the primary key constraint, then the import has the behaviour i describe below. However, if you don't provide a name for the primary key and Oracle uses its "default" name, SYSxxxxxxxxx or something similar, then the import utility creates the primary key normally, just as it is in the first user. What a nice import bug!

Anyway, i'm sure i'm not the first one to step into this. Can anyone help me how to override this problem?