Re: I want to thank everyone for their reposnses so far.

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:39:20 +0100

Todd Parnell wrote:
> It has been a great help.

Linux - more bang for the buck.
Have used 8i and 9iAS R1 (1.0.2.2.2a) on a system, that used to run under NT4, SP6a, later Win2K (512MB mem, dual processor), now Linux. Have taken out 128MB, and still outperforms the original setup with W2K.

Mind you I'm talking about the same hardware! (well, sort of - I mentioned it has less memory now that it's running RedHat)

Grtz. Frank Received on Thu Dec 12 2002 - 21:39:20 CET

Original text of this message