server process opening too many oracle executable

From: Sreejith <sreejithkn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2002 17:53:32 -0800

Hi,

 I am running 9i on HP 11i with MTS configuration. We have 20 dispatchers and 5 shared server. _s000 process opens too many oracle executable which I can see through glance. This hits the ulimit of oracle unix user and everything stops working with error from OS saying cannot open files.
Is this a bug in 9i. I have around 11*185 executable being read by the process when it hits the limit.
Please help, you can directly mail me.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Dec 08 2002 - 02:53:32 CET

Original text of this message