Re: Stored procedures and ColdFusion

From: Eric Manseau <emanseau_at_cae.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:48:08 -0500

Hi Judas,

I tried your example and it does work in the Oracle SQL*Plus command line.

Here the output,

SQL> create procedure judas as
  2 Begin
  3 null;
  4 end;
  5 /

Procedure created.

Maybe the proble is with ColdFusion (the way it parse the statement to the database). You should check your release notes to verify the limitation of ColdFuison.

good Luck

Eric