Re: No result from select

From: Ray <raemanuel_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 05:09:27 -0800

Dear Alex,

thank you for your reply.

It´s strange but I will receive absolutly no message from Oracle. Not on client side and not in the logfiles. I´ve scaned all Oracle logfiles too (alert.log, listener.log and sql.log) but no entry.

The table consist of aprox. 2.4 Mio rows. In addition there are a lot of index tables too. If I try to put a select statement no return comes back (looks like the program crashed). But I receive the structure of the table without problems.

Would be fine if you could give me a hint!

Thanks

Ray