Re: Question about PL/SQL web applications and sessions

From: Chris <NO_SPAM_MAIL4cast_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:12:39 +0100

Yes you can, but not without using cookies,

for doing so you have to configure the DAD using the WebDB-Administration utility :

go to the url http://[yourserver]/pls/simpledad/admin_/gateway.htm page then follow the
link 'Gateway Database Access Descriptor Settings' then choose the link with the name
of your DAD (this is what follows the string /pls/ when you're starting your application).

On the foolwing page modify the entry at 'Package/Session Management Type' as you like.

Greez
Chris