Re: Get list of databases

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:23:47 -0000

The question itself needs a little refining, since 'what is a service'

  • if we take it that you might mean - ODBC oracle drivers on your box this is not too difficult

for enterprise-wide stuff then you may need to go a little further and start investigating SNMP enabled services - such as the Oracle Intelligent Agent and its services.

Telemachus.