Retrieve "alter session" made by other sessions ?

From: Pascal Gineste <pgineste_at_gfi.fr>
Date: 9 Nov 2002 13:52:24 -0800

High oracle gurus,

I'm a beginner with oracle and i'm wondering if this is possible to retrieve parameters altered with the "alter session set xxxx=yyyy" commands
BUT ON OTHER SESSIONS THAN THE CURRENT ONE. Indeed, v$parameter allows to retrieve parameters for the current session.

What about if session has been established by for exemple impromptu/business object or SAS (those sessions are not the current one).

Moreover, i would like to know how to retrieve the current isolation_level
set by an alter session set isolation_level=xxxx : I saw that this parameter seems not to be in v$parameter for the current session ?

Thank you in advance, Received on Sat Nov 09 2002 - 22:52:24 CET

Original text of this message