Does Oracle Reports limit bytes returned from query?

From: rjb <r_bauza_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2002 08:15:42 -0800

I have an oracle report based on a simple query. It does select a lot of fields, though.

In SQL*PLUS, it returns 2000 rows.

The same query in Oracle Reports only gives me 338 rows. I receive no error messages. Is there a byte limit on the rows returned in Oracle Reports?

I have the "maximum rows to fetch" property blank.

Are there other settings which may be limiting the output?

I'm using Report Builder 6.0.8.13.1 connected to Oracle8i 8.1.7.4

Thanks Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 17:15:42 CET

Original text of this message