Re: convert Sybase to Oracle

From: SEJ <sejprv_at_adsl.tele.dk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:48:30 +0100

Hi Yue-Hwa

I've tried it once i converted it throug MS access, import into Access and then migrated the mdb to Oracle, very simple, no problems.

When you update a Oracle database.

The problem about concurrent updates i think Oracle handles it without any programming from you, but i'm not quite sure you needs to have an answer from the docs, or an oracle.

Otherwise your records coukd have the field sysdate, nad program against it.

Svend