Re: Oracle Managemtn Server Login Problems

From: Indy <inderpalj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2002 13:01:22 -0800

Hi Hari

You have to try the following ID in order to logon to the OMS Administrator : sysman
Password : oem_temp
Management Server : IP Address of the machine where management server is runninf

NOTE : That OEM will prompt you on your first attempt to logon as SYSMAN to change the password from the DEFAULT password of OEM_TEMP

Logon to OMS allows you to log on to the Remote Oracle Management server and then you can see all the configured events/Jobs there

Logong to Standalone will start the Oracle Management server at your machine and then you can discover the Database to be monitored and create the evenets/Jobs

Good Luck
Indy