How to print column-header in Pro*C (Using Oracle 9i and MS Visual C/C++)?

From: Laloo <laloo_123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2002 11:11:58 -0800

Guys, I just had a quick question on "how to print sql column header while printing the output data in Pro*C". I am able to print the data but unable to print the sql column header for the attributes (see below) it. Any pointers on this will be greatly appreciated..

I apologize if it is a very simple questions. I did searches on the online guides and did not find the solution.

Thanks!

Vish
650 544 8093 cell

Current Output:

19	20
18	18
16	12
15	13
20	14

Desired Output:

Q1 Q2

19	20
18	18
16	12
15	13
20	14

(Note that I would like to get Q1 and Q2 printed along with the data where Q1 and Q2 are the coloumn header in the data table) Received on Tue Oct 29 2002 - 20:11:58 CET

Original text of this message