Re: Looking for Authors

From: Ken <nokia3330e_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:43:08 +0000 (UTC)

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------*

"Contributors required. (Expert Java programmers who want to help others by writing articles, Java coding best practices, code snipets, tips, etc...)

                        Send an email to admin_at_myinfodrum.com

Thank you in advance.

(Hopefully we have not broken any Newsgroup rules by asking for help? If so we apologise and won't do so again) "

We cannot comment on Doctor Java and his request but our new service is FREE and
will be helped by others who are in the know who want to share their expertise with others.
Topics on offer will range from Computers-->Driving-->Health-->Cars--> and anything else.
Each Topic will be hosted by at least one contributor (who must know the subject very well).
We will not run the site... the Contributors will.

Thanks for your time.
MyInfodrum.com