Re: Memory usage

From: Jan van Veldhuizen <jvv_at_ontarget.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:14:23 +0200

I do know what init.ora is. I am no numskull! I have years of experience with databases: Progress, Sybase, SqlServer. Except Oracle...
But I can read manuals and I do understand the answers of experienced oracle users.
So if you tell me which parameters in init.ora affects memory usage I am very well able to read about it in the helpfiles and do some memory tuning myself.