issue of connecting oracle forms with sql2000

From: AtifMunir <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:36:03 +0000

I am having some troubles with oracle stuff, thought might be you would be able to solve the problem.

Basically, i am trying to connect the ORACLE FORMS with the SQL2000 database (not with oracle database).
I have tried the ODBC connectivity (through OCA) but had no luck. (May be i am doing something wrong with that, or doing wrong altogther!)
I have made the system dsn for sql2000 too but when i try to connect to sql2000 through SQL plus i get the following errors:

ORA-00022: invalid session id; access denied
ORA-00022: invalid session id; access denied
ORA-00022: invalid session id; access denied
Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE
Warning: Product user profile information not loaded! You may need to run PUPBLD.SQL as SYSTEM Server not available or version too low for this feature ORA-00022: invalid session id; access denied

Connected to:
Oracle Open Client Adapter for ODBC 6.0.5.29.0 Microsoft SQL Server 08.00.0194

SQL> select * from advance;
SQL*Plus internal error state 2090, context 71:0:0 Unsafe to proceed

Has anyone made the ODBC connection with SQL2000 through the ORACLE FORMS?????????