Re: Changing operating system time...

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 15:58:06 -0700

Pretty much anything that depends on time will need to be looked at. For example prescheduled jobs, materialized view refresh (which is sometime done by scheduling a job). The issue with point in time recovery is the biggest one though. Cann't give you a complete list. I experienced it only once before, thank god. Do some search in this NG or Metalink, you may find other issues.

  • Jusung Yang