Re: statistical analysis

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 12:28:31 -0700

ORACLE provides some, but not all, statistical analysis capabilities. You can find functions for calculating standard deviation, variance, coefficient of correlation, etc. You can also look up some of the analytic functions that give you percentile, ranking and cumulative distribution. As I recall, statistical ditributions are are pretty easy to code for. You should be able to write you own routines without too much trouble.

  • Jusung Yang