Re: Informix limitations, should we be using Oracle?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 02:50:46 GMT

Tim,
Chill out buddy. I tried to make such silly statements that you might get a chuckle. (logic - or lack thereof -> X is better even though no experience with Y. clearly a rather silly statement.) Truly, I have not used Informix and so really can't honestly comment on its capabilities.(and I am not) Jim

> > Tim,
> > But this is an Oracle newsgroup so clearly Oracle is better. :-)
 (reading
> > comp.databases.oracle) Even though I've never used Informix, clearly
 Oracle

> [...]
 XPS

 Using

 SQL