Re: Scripting a database

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2002 10:21:06 -0700

kpkeller_at_linuxmail.org (KPK) wrote in message news:<6f5ea0d.0210091300.75cedd81_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hello:
>
> We currently use Oracle 8.1.7 in our office. I am somewhat new to
> Oracle and would like to know if there is a way (hopefully a wizard)
> that will allow me to script a database.
>
> I would like to be able to choose what to script.
>
> Example:
> All tables, indexes, Primary and Foreign keys and views but not
> sprocs.
> All tables, indexes, primary and foreign keys only, etc.
>
> It would be nice if there were a wizard within dba studio or something
> that would allow me to do this.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
Do you mean create one or scripts to create one?What platfrom are you working on windows/ Unix?
If you want to create one there is an option during installation do that.
If you are still stuck email me.
If you give a little more specifications it will be easier for you to get help
Michael Tubuo Ngong(Sr DBA) Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 19:21:06 CEST

Original text of this message