Re: Oracle 8i / 9i

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2002 20:56:46 -0700

"James Dean" <cg001p_at_canada.com> wrote in message news:<Hg0p9.495$wU3.14787_at_news0.telusplanet.net>...
> Hi, I want to learn about oracle which book would you recommend. Also, I am
> wondering that is Oracle lite edition offers free licence. Since I want to
> install Oracle Enterprise manager to Learn about it. Thanks for any guidance

You would have to narrow down what you want to learn about Oracle. Even though RDBMS is Oracle's bread and butter, they are into lot of other stuff. A quick search on Amazon.com will yield good result.

You can download Oracle lite from,
http://otn.oracle.com/software/content.html

/Rauf Sarwar Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 05:56:46 CEST

Original text of this message