Re: Oracle and trusted link

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2002 08:53:38 -0700

xwaxman_at_earthlink.net (Xeth Waxman) wrote in message news:<103b4ed7.0210081403.62aebbd1_at_posting.google.com>...
> I'm brand spanking new to Oracle...I just got this project thrown in
> my lap, and really don't know what to do! I neet to configure an
> Oracle 8.16 database with 1 tablespace, so that I can integrate
> peregrine's TrustedLink EDI software on top of it. Has anyone else
> ever done this?? I'd be interested to hear how you did it, any
> problems you encountered, or tricks to simplify the process (if it's
> not already simple). I have heard installing Oracle is a real
> headache, and I'd like to be somewhat prepared before firing it up.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Xeth Waxman
> xwaxman_at_earthlink.net
> Tucson, AZ
Hi
What OS are you working on.
We do have Peregrine,s trusted link but I do not remember any issues that came up as a result of the installation.
You may need more than one tablespace for a properly functional database though Trusted link may use one.
Michael Tubuo Ngong Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 17:53:38 CEST

Original text of this message