What books should i use to study for OCP exams? sybex?

From: Ben Owen <ben.owen_at_talgentra.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2002 03:15:45 -0700

Hello,
 i am going to take exams to become OCP, i have not bought any study aids yet. i am going to buy a box set of books to help me. but i am unsure which ones to buy! can you help me. i was going to buy one of the following boxsets does anyone have an opinion of these

Oracle9i Certified Professional DBA Certification Boxed Set by Jason Couchman (ISBN 0-07-219524-X)

Or

OCP: Oracle9i Certification Kit ~Chip Dawes, et al Sybex International Paperback

Thanks
Ben Received on Wed Sep 25 2002 - 12:15:45 CEST

Original text of this message