Re: Creating two instances in one server

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2002 07:55:31 -0700

> [...]

The database that is automatically defined is the one that comes first in the /etc/oratab file.If you want to start the other one you must export oracle_sid=database_name or setenv or whatever. That should work.Feel free to use my email if you still have issues Michael Tubuo Ngong Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 16:55:31 CEST

Original text of this message