Re: Indexing a view

From: Ognjen Antonic <ogo_at_ogo.homeip.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:05:02 +0200

Analyse the query on which the view is based on and determine if it is possible to rewrite it with better query response times, or if adding additional indexes on tables, which the view is querying might help. You can not add an index to a view, but you can to tables.

_make_database_faster=true
won't work :)

Best regards,

Ognjen Antonic - Ogo