HS ODBC or OLEDB connections

From: Pat Baker <Pxbaker_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:47:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Can anyone give me examples of how to get these to work on 8.1.7. I've configured everything as specified and executed a select from sqlplus.

When using ODBC connections into SQLSERVER the program HSODBC.exe raised errors and aborted. It seemed to navigate ok to the sqlserver engine as it initially returned with a password violation from the sqlserver db.

When I tried with an OLEDB connection I got the message CLSID not found in the registry. The connection string is OK as I built and tested in in VB, and it connected OK.

Thanks in advance

        Pat. Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 17:47:23 CEST

Original text of this message