COLLEGUE SOUGHT....

From: Martin deCampo <hmdecampo_at_cal.berkeley.edu>
Date: 17 Sep 2002 14:28:06 -0700

Hello all:

As an avid reader but first time poster to this group...

My firm is currently working on a couple of data warehousing projects in North Carolina and Chicago. Work loads are increasing so our in-house recruiter came to me BEGGING for help in locating other potential DW Architects or Technical Architects. Apparently we've been having problems locating deeply experienced technical architects (12 years of DW deployment and ETL experience) who can also drive the "business end" and project management side of things. As consultants
we do have to travel every so often and so would this potential DW Architect/Tech Architect....

So there's our pitch, sorry for stealing the bandwidth... again I have no personal interest (except to potentially have the privilege of working with one you?), just wanted to help out our recruiter who's been HOUNDING ME!! If you're interested just send your resume to mine or Fern's (recruiter) email below off the list and we'll get back to you quick!

WE WILL NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING ;) Thanks!
H. Martin de'Campo
Data Warehouse & Systems Architecture
mindwell_at_lycos.com OR Fern: fern_at_humanatek.com (In-house recruiter) Received on Tue Sep 17 2002 - 23:28:06 CEST

Original text of this message