Oracle Report Builder question (HELP)

From: Tom <t_vangansewinkel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2002 03:06:11 -0700

Hello,

We have the following problem with report builder: we have serveral reports we are calling from within Visual Basic using the OCX deliverd with Reports Builder. De reports are showing OK. All the data is displayed. However, when we try to generate a report from the previewed report to HTML, PDF, Riched Text, ... no data is exported. The parameters given to the report are not displayed nor the data coming from the tables. Can anyone please help us with this problem. I have already been searching in the Help-files but finding information on this subject is really hard.

Thanks. Received on Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:06:11 CEST

Original text of this message