Re: Oracle CLOB

From: Nitin Khandelwal <nkhandel_at_softbase.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:48:07 -0400

I've worked with CLOBs. But I think you want to store XML files in XMLType. XMLType is a sort of abstraction, such that the field is either stored as CLOB or distributed among different tables as specified by XML Schema. CLOB performs on the poorer side, and the other way is much better.

Contact me at : nitin[AT]cse.iitb.ac.in
Nitin Khandelwal
Final Year B. Tech
Computer Science & Engineering