Re: 9iAS Rel 2 Internet access

From: unknown <nobody_at_blackhole.nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:11:28 +0200

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:58:53 +0200, CMR wrote:

> I have successfully installed 9iAS Rel. 2 on a Win2k server. I am able
> to run Portals through the intranet. However, when trying to access
> portals through the internet I'm am unable to get to the SSO Login
> screen. It fails with a WWC=41439 error.
>
> Metalink has not been able to help me with this issue.
>
> I suspect that there is either an error in my Virtual Hosts
> configuration or in the OID configuration.
>
> Has anyone been able to access their Portal Rel 2 (ver. 9.0.2) through
> the internet?
>
> Christoph

I can get to our demo machine through my ADSL, albeit only through a VPN, since it is on the inside and I am on the outside. If my laptop were on you could try my portal, but it isn't.

Are you sure you use the right port? Something like 7779/pls/portal ?

--
Cheers,

dmz17 --- If I had an Xbox it would run Linux ---