How to read wrapped sql files (*.plb) and the update DB via JDBC ??

From: Jens Balling Jacobsen <jensballingjacobsen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:00:20 +0200

We are about to build an installer in Java using JDBC !! our problem is that all our stored procedures, functions, views....are wrapped and stored in some *.plb files and we have tried to develop a small Java app. that reads the *.plb file and split it up into tokens using "/" as delimiter. We ran an executeupdate on each token with no errors. But when we looked at the procedures they were created but they were empty (invalid) and we were unable to delete them !! Then my question is : How do you use wrapped pl files (*.plb) via JDBC or any other than doing it by SQLPLUS.??? Received on Thu Aug 29 2002 - 16:00:20 CEST

Original text of this message