Re: The LazyDBA list

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 28 Aug 2002 06:49:39 -0700

The list is open for use, we already have over 45 members after only 2 days of being open. You send an email to majordomo_at_robonerd.com with the following in the message body (not the subject):

subscribe oracle-dba
end

You will receive a confirmation eamil with instructions on how to confirm.

Mike Ault